Health & Safety Guidelines For 2022 Deepwater Operations / Topsides Platforms & Hulls
As of May 5, 2022
Endeavor Business Media considers the safety of all those onsite at Deepwater Operations / Topsides Platforms & Hulls as our top priority including our attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and event staff. In these efforts to host a safe and productive event, we pledge to follow the guidelines set forth by State and Local authorities and CDC Guidance for Events
Prior to arriving at the Event, we encourage each attendee to do the following:
- Visit the Event Website for any updates to our Health & Safety Guidelines
- Monitor your daily health and complete a Self-Assessment to ensure you are symptom free before traveling the Event.
- Familiarize yourself with the Event’s Onsite Terms & Conditions. Acknowledgement and acceptance will be required to pick up your badge onsite.
On-Site Safety Practices Include:
- Acceptable face coverings are recommended for attendees, but not required. Attendees are responsible for providing their own face mask.
- Daily self-health screenings for all attendees
- Hand sanitizer dispensers deployed throughout venue
- Attendees will have the option to indicate their comfort level for personal interaction through the use of Green/Yellow/Red stickers displayed on their conference badge. Unless otherwise indicated with a Green sticker by both attendees, handshakes and other physical contact should be avoided.
Event Management has the right to remove or exclude anyone from the event if they do not follow our Health & Safety policies or do not follow Health & Safety instructions set forth by the Event or venue staff.