The Deepwater Operations and Topsides, Platforms & Hulls Conference and Exhibition team is excited to announce the launch of The New Technology Presentation Theater!
This new platform will showcase forward-thinking companies that are driving the next generation of deepwater oil and gas technology to industry professionals from across the U.S. and abroad.
The theater is accessible to all attendees and allows for open dialogue between the presenting companies and the audience. A committee of subject matter experts will select proposals based on the criteria below.
Submit Your Proposal Today!
Deadline: May 31, 2021
Eligibility & Criteria
Who is eligible to enter? All exhibiting companies and sponsors are eligible to submit proposals. There is no cost to submit.
- Submit a 250-500 word description of the technology, addressing all selection criteria below:
- New and Novel. The technology must be new and novel and provide a significant impact to the industry.
- Appeal. The technology shall have a broad appeal to the deepwater oil and gas industry and be seen to have broad application by operators or suppliers.
- Significant Impact. The technology must fulfill a specific need in the areas of system design and/or operations.
- Qualified. The technology must be TRL 4 or higher, as defined by API 17N. (select TRL level)
- TRL 4 Technology qualified for first use – Full‐scale prototype built, and technology qualified through testing in intended environment, simulated or actual. The new hardware is now ready for first use.
- TRL 5 Technology integration tested – Full‐scale prototype built and integrated into intended operating system with full interface and functionality tests.
- TRL 6 Technology installed – Full‐scale prototype built and integrated into intended operating system with full interface and functionality test program in intended environment. The technology has shown acceptable performance and reliability over a period of time.
- TRL 7 Proven technology – Technology integrated into intended operating system. The technology has successfully operated with acceptable performance and reliability within the predefined criteria.